Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kissing your knee won't make you not throw up

With the year 2012 coming up there are many thoughts about the apocalypse. Many from the Maya calendar. But I'm going to prop up a new position of thought. I think the world will end in 2012, around August. Mainly because of Rudolf Diesel.

He is, obviously the inventor of the diesel engine and thus gave life to modern day freaks, dead.

After his great creation he was lost 'overboard' the ship "Dresden", no one knows how he fell over or anything at all relating to his death.

I believe it was the machines giving birth to themselves through the destruction of their own creator, (a whole classical literature thing that I pop blood vessels upon) to rev up a revolution of diesel machines. Diesel machines having failed I now fear Chloe Sevigny, trying too hard to be it.

No comments: