Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm the new superficial.com

I know all you mongoloids come to me for your entertainment news and I have two new pieces of hot gossip.

Word is that Ice Cube will play B.A. Baracus in the upcoming A Team movie. Fuck that. It is Mr. T or nothing. If you are going to get an Ice rapper at least get Ice T for obvious reasons.

Panic! at the Disco is dropping the exclamation point to become Panic at the Disco. To show my support I was going to petition the Pope to get rid of all exclamation points everywhere but then I realized Panic!@the Disco are no talent baby rapists, so I think we should add more exclamation points to everything! Including the Bible! Take this excerpt from Jude's book.

"For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ."

Pretty shitty right? Now check this homefry

"For certain men have crept in unnoticed! who long ago were marked out for this condemnation! ungodly! men, who turn the grace of our God! into lewd!ness and deny the only Lord! God! and our Lord Jesus Christ!"

Holy shit! That fucking rocked your face off!

2 comments:

Dan Murphy said...

overuse of the exclamation dampens its significance (adapted from a family guy joke). in spanish and some other languages you have to ¡put them in the beginning and end of the phrase! (not the necessarily the sentence, as is a misconception)

Honey Brown said...

That is truly fascinating. I'd be happy to learn that but I hate anything foreign. I only care about the United States of God Bless America and the English language.