Monday, January 28, 2008

8 Second Inhale

For the past several years I've always wanted to watch all the films on the American Film Institutes Top 100 films list. I now believe that deep in my loins I now have the fortitude to follow through with this herculean task. Since I have now become known as the Hamid Reza Sadr of America I will also be posting mini-reviews of each one on stache on or off for you to ingest. I believe this act will make your life better in a multitude of ways.

I can tell by your apt attention to this blog that you have at least one question. To answer the first, I will be watching the films that have appeared on either the 1997 or 2007 list. So I will ultimately be watching more than 100. Who the fuck thinks they have the right to say 2007 people knew more than 1997 people about movies? I sure as hell don't think I can say that. 1997 people knew quite a bit in my mind.

To answer the second question, yes and fuck you.

1 comment:

Dan Murphy said...

I was looking at "The List" and thought it was weird that some films made such huge jumps within the 10 years between rankings. "The Searchers" jumped 84 spots to number 14. How does this happen?